We are happily accepting new clients! If you are planning your first visit to CG&S, please see the attached new client form below, or arrive about 10 minutes early to your appointment to fill it out then!
- Please note: if your animal has been seen at another veterinarian, records from that hospital are needed for proof of vaccinations as well as previous medical history. We are happy to assist in this process if needed!
- For the safety of your pets as well as other clients and patients, we ask that all animals be brought into the practice on leash or in carriers. Please contact our client service coordinators if you require any assistance, and we will be happy to help.
- Our goal is to respect your scheduled appointment time. However, if there is an emergency and another pet needs our immediate attention, we hope you will understand. We appreciate your patience as we strive to take care of all our animal friends in a timely manner.
- We are unable to provide payment plans at this time. However, we do accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover, as well as personal checks and cash. We do offer Care Credit for emergencies and for sick animals. Please note: any returned check will be subject to a $50 fee.
- Please let us know at least 24 hours before cancelling an appointment.